Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу. Щоб завантажити документ, прогорніть сторінку до кінця
Choose the correct answer
1. Tomorrow …
a) I play basketball.
b) I played basketball.
c) I shall play basketball.
2. Yesterday …
a) I go to bed at 11 pm.
b) I went to bed at 11 pm.
c) I will go to bed at 11 pm.
3. Every day …
a) I eat an apple.
b) I ate an apple.
c) I will eat an apple.
4. 2 years ago …
a) she travels to Canada.
b) she travelled to Canada.
c) she will travel to Canada.
5. Next year …
a) he goes to the university.
b) he went to the university.
c) he will go to the university.
6. Usually …
a) we wake up at 7 am.
b) we woke up at 7 am.
c) we shall wake up at 7 am.
7. Now …
a) she is running.
b) she runs.
c) she run.
8. Next Monday …
a) she gives me a book.
b) she will give me a book.
c) she gave me a book.
9. Last weekend …
a) we go to the theatre.
b) we went to the theatre.
c) we will go to the theatre.
10. Every Sunday mornings …
a) Henry watches cartoons.
b) Henry watched cartoons.
c) Henry will watch cartoons.
Choose the correct answer
1. The Smiths always _________ their holidays at the seaside.
A. are spending B. spends C. spend
2. She never _________ to the theatre; she doesn’t like it.
A. goes B. go C. went
3. Jenny _________ three brothers and one sister.
A. has got B. have got C. haven’t got
4. Kelly _________ at a shop last summer.
A. working B. work C. worked
5. Is Pete _________ the house now?
A. paint B. painting C. paints
6. She is watching TV _________ .
A. sometimes B. at 7 o’clock yesterday C. now
7. My friends _________ in the lake tomorrow.
A. swim B. is swimming C. will swim
8. He _________ letter to me every morning.
A. is typing B. types C. type
9. Look! It _________ .
A. snows B. snowed C. is snowing
10. Bob _________ a letter now.
A. is writing B. writes C. wrote
Write verbs in Present Continuous Tense
1. Не __________________ (read) a book now.
2. She __________________ (do) her homework at the moment.
3. My mother _________________ (bake) cookies now.
4. We __________________ (write) letters at the moment.
5. Bob __________________ (play) football.
6. Look! It __________________ (snow).
7. __________________ (they / swim) at the river now?
8. I __________________ (work) now.
9. We __________________ (not / sleep) now.
10. The girl __________________ (draw) a picture now.
Write verbs in Present Simple Tense or Present Continuous Tense
1. I __________________ (talk) to my teacher now.
2. We often __________________ (write) tests at school.
3. Look! Children __________________ (play) snowball now.
4. They usually __________________ (not / read) newspapers at the mornings.
5. Olivia __________________ (visit) her aunt every weekend.
6. Look! Mandy and Susan __________________ (watch) a film on TV.
7. Listen! A girl __________________ (sing) a new song.
8. Sam sometimes __________________ (read) newspapers in the evenings.
9. __________________ (she / clean) now?
10. Every morning my mother __________________ (get up) at 6 o’clock.
Write verbs in Present Simple Tense, Present Continuous Tense or Past Simple Tense
1. I __________________ (go) to bed at ten o’clock every day.
2. My sister and I __________________ (go) to bed at ten o’clock yesterday.
3. I __________________ (go) to bed at ten o’clock tomorrow.
4. We __________________ (not / go) to the cinema every week.
5. She __________________ (not / go) to the cinema yesterday.
6. We __________________ (not / go) to the cinema tomorrow.
7. __________________ (you / watch) TV every day?
8. __________________ (Bob / watch) TV yesterday?
9. __________________ (Kelly / watch) this film tomorrow?
10. My mother __________________ (go) to work every day.
11. Yesterday my sister __________________ (get up) at nine o’clock.
12. Yesterday aunt Michelle __________________ (not / read) books for us because she (be) very busy. She ___________________ (read) books tomorrow.
Write how we can call these people
1. A person, who works in an office, is __________________
2. A person, who builds houses, is __________________
3. A person, who drives cars, is __________________
4. A person, who clean rooms, is __________________
5. A person, who treats animals, is __________________
6. A person, who brings letters, is __________________
7. A person, who writes books, is __________________
8. A person, who teaches children, is __________________
9. A person, who cooks meals, is __________________
10. A person, who catches burglars, is __________________
11. A person, who sells clothes, is __________________
12. A person, who helps sick people, is __________________
13. A person, who helps doctor, is __________________
14. A person, who treats teeth, is __________________
15. A person, who makes plans of buildings, is __________________
16. A person, who makes hairstyle, is __________________
Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple or Future Simple
Write verbs in correct form
1. She __________________ (cook) tasty dinner every day.
2. Tomorrow Nick __________________ (not / go) to school.
3. Look! My friends __________________ (play) snowball.
4. They __________________ (not / write) a dictation yesterday.
5. I usually __________________ (have) dinner at my office.
6. We __________________ (not / play) the piano tomorrow.
7. Last Sunday we __________________ (go) to the theatre.
8. A secretary __________________ (type) documents every day.
9. __________________ (you / get) a letter from your cousin every week?
10. He __________________ (travel) to New York every year.