Use of English
1. We ______ in love in the school disco.
2. It was love _____ the first sight.
3. We are head _______ heels in love.
4. It only took her two weeks to fall in love ______ me.
5. I think we need to split _____
6. My younger daughter takes _____ her granny.
7. Do you take ______ notes during classes?
8. I am looking ______ New Year presents in the shopping mall now.
9. Do you look _____ to your parents?
10. I always look ________ a sunny weather.
For forward to
11. I like giving presents ______ New Year Day.
12. I was cross ______ my friends.
13. He is interested ______ music.
14. I am a fan ____ rock music.
15. She is keen ____ sport.
16. They are mad ______ playing tennis.
17. My parent’s house is in the _________ of the countryside.
18. Her work is in the middle of _______
19. I ______ my alarm every day.
20. You should _______ attention to every detail.
21. I always get ___ well with most of my classmates.
22. My sister devoted her life _____ work.
23. You need to focus ____ this exercise.
24. My sister looks _____ her ill mother.
25. You should take care ________ elderly people.
26. My mood depends ______ the weather.
27. I am fed up ____ this boring job.
28. We are run out _____ sugar. Let’s buy some.
29. When I’m abroad, I always keep in touch ____ my parents.
She has a husband, but she fiddle _____ her colleague.
31. They get ______ together again.
32. My sisters often argue, but today they made _____ with each other again.
33. She wants to tie the ______ this year.
34. You should go ______ darker colours because they are more slimming.
35. If you take _____ sport, you’ll get slim very quickly.
36. I really need to go _____ a diet before holidays.
37. I’ve put ______ a lot of weight and can’t do _____ my jeans.
On, up up, on
38. I must cut _____ on the number of chocolate bars I eat every day.
39. She is good _____ English.
40. _______ my opinion, she is a reliable person.
41. _______ my mind, it’s better to study than miss classes.
42. I agree with her. We have a common _________.
43. If you want to get a lot of money, you have to stick_____ the rules.
44. She is a successful businessman. She earns a ______.
45. Your negative behavior can lead ______ serious problems.
46. Are you really afraid ____ spiders?
47. My sister belongs ______ a famous sport club.
48. My dream is to succeed ______ my life.
49. You can always count ______ me.
50. I suddenly bump ______ a strange man.
51. Why are you staring _____ me?
52. My parents often are wrapped up _____ their work.
53. You have to ______ more efforts to succeed.
54. You are brilliant. You really______ a progress.
55. Starting _____ your own business can involve a lot of hard work.
56. Why are you going ______ strike?
57. It’s a good idea to check ______ a company before your interview.
58. I want to apply ____ a job today.
59. I hate people who talk about me____ my back.
60. I couldn’t wish _____ better parents. They are great/
61. My parents tell me _____ for my bad behavior.
62. I’m crazy _____ cooking.
63. It’s sometimes difficult for me to _______ a decision.
64. I’m scared ______ snakes.
65. Vegetables are good ______ you.
Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу