Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу. Щоб завантажити документ, прогорніть сторінку до кінця
UNUSUAL WATER ATTRACTIONS
1. Ask your student to look at the pictures and tell – what unites all these things which are on the pictures.
(These are modern water attractions )
Ask your student to give names for these water attractions.
2. Match the pictures with the real names of these water attractions.
A mechanical dolphin
Hydrodome BOB (underwater bike)
Water catapult / Blob / The blob catapult launch
Water walking shoes
3. Ask your student to put the words in the sentences in the correct order and write them down into the copy-book . The word with the capital letter is the first letter of the sentence. Ask your student match the sentences with the appropriate water attraction.
1) a, submarine , personal, created in, It is, 2009 .
2) is 65km/h, jump out of, The speed of the dolphin, and it can, effectively , the water.
1. A mechanical dolphin
(It is a personal submarine created in 2009.
The speed of the dolphin is 65km/h and it can effectively jump out of the water.)
1) helmet, an underwater bike, It is, with a hermetic, one person, for.
2) is, tank, Also, there, oxygen, an
2. Hydrodome BOB (underwater bike)
(It is an underwater bike with a hermetic helmet for one person.
Also there is an oxygen tank .)
1) costs, It, 4900, about, euro.
2) Four streams, helps you, to be, of water, above the water.
3) a 9-meter hose, the water bike, connected with, There is.
3. Fly board
(It costs about 4900 euro.
Four streams of water helps you to be above the water.
There is a 9-meter hose connected with the water bike.)
| || |
4. Aqua skipper
(It is the quickest water attraction, moved by the muscular strength of a man.
Its construction is very easy: some metal details, the place for legs, and a steering wheel.)
1) pillow, a, water, big, Blob is.
2) jumps down on the, from the special tower, The first “blobber”, huge pillow.
5. Water catapult / Blob
(Blob is a big water pillow.
The first “blobber” jumps down on the huge pillow from the special tower.
The power of the air pushes the second “blobber” and he/she flies up in the air.)
1)shoes, are, inflatable, the, These.
2) On the water, let, you, Ease and a big size , walk.
6. Water walking shoes
(These are the inflatable shoes.
Ease and a big size let you walk on the water.)
1. New water attractions appeared in your city. Write a newspaper advertisement about them. Think about the headline of your ad. Mention about the originality and unusualness of new water attractions.
2. You are an agent of the trade agency. You need to sell one of these water attractions. Make a sales presentation for your water attraction in writing .
Don’t forget to give important details and be friendly. In your sales presentation you should answer three questions WHAT ? WHERE ? WHO ?
For example :
Water attractions lovers !!!!
Have you ever tried this unique water attraction ? – Never?!
Its name is FLY BOARD !
If you want to be above the water ! – Try it !
If you want to fly like a super man !- Buy it !
Buy it only for 4900 euros in our trade agency !
You and your friends will enjoy this unforgettable water attraction.
Be the king of the water !!!
Come to us ! 96 Port Road, Southampton ! Water attraction Trade agency .
We are waiting for you!!!!
To breach – make a gap in and break through (a wall, barrier etc)
Blob- a drop of a thick liquid
Всеосвіта є суб’єктом підвищення кваліфікації.
Співпраця із закладами освіти.
Дізнатись більше про сертифікати.