Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу. Щоб завантажити документ, прогорніть сторінку до кінця
I. Change the sentences to passive voice.
1. She showed her relatives the new house.
Her relatives were shown the new house.
2. Many people begin new projects in January
New projects are begun in January.
3. We have produced skis here since 1964.
Skis have been produced here since 1964.
4. The headmaster called his parents to the office.
His parents were called to the office by the headmaster.
5. Someone reads the newspaper to him every day.-
The newspaper is read to him every day.
6. The spider scared her.
She was scared by the spider.
7. The dog has broken the vase.
The vase has been broken by the dog.
8. Your impolite tone surprises me.
I am surprised by your impolite tone.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1. They make shoes in that factory.
Shoes are made in that factory.
2. They also speak German at EU meetings.
German is also spoken at EU meetings.
3. The Browns have built the large house.
The large house has been built by the Browns.
4. She watered the flowers every day.
The flowers were watered every day.
5. An unknown author wrote the book.
The book was written by an unknown author.
6. Our neighbors have invited us to dinner.
We have been invited to dinner.
7. The storm destroyed the house.
The house was destroyed by the storm.
8. They understand Spanish.
Spanish is understood by them.
II. Match the beginnings of the sentences to the correct endings.
1. Dinner ... e. ...has already been served.
2. Two people ... a. ...have been hurt in a car accident.
3. A new president ... b. ...has been elected.
4. A new species of frog ... g. ...has been discovered.
5. The price of a bus ticket ... d. ...has been increased again.
6. Three new schools ... c. ...have been opened in the past year.
7. A new type of microchip ... h. ...has been invented.
8. The statue ... f. ...has been damaged by acid rain.
III. 1-v 1 science, 2 cookery, 3 budget, 4 studio(s), 5 director 6. news
III. 2-v 1 effects, 2 adverts, 3 script, 4 forecast, 5 cartoon 6. script
Read about Lisa’s journey to Madrid. Put the verbs in the correct form.
Last Tuesday Lisa ___flew____(fly) from London to Madrid. She (a)____________ (wake up) at six o’clock in the morning and (b) __________ (drink) a cup of coffee. At 6:30 she (c) _________(leave) home and (d)__________ (go) to the airport. When she (e) _________ (arrive), she (f)__________ (park) the car and then (g) _________(go) to the airport café where she (h) ______________(have) breakfast. Then she (i) ______ (go) through passport control and (j) _______________(wait) for her flight. The plane (k) __________ (take off) on time and (l) __________ (land) in Madrid two hours later. Finally she (m) ________________ (get) a taxi from the airport to her hotel in the centre of Madrid.
fly , get , have , leave , drive , arrive , park , go , have , go , wait , depart , arrive , take
Last Tuesday Lisa (1) hew from London to Madrid. she (2) _______ up at six o'clock in the morning and (3) ________ a cup of coffee. At 6.30 she (4) ________ home and (5) _________ to the airport. When she (6) _________, she (7) ________ the car and then (8) _________ to the airport cafe where she (9) ________ breakfast. Then she (10) ______ though passport control and (11) _______ for her flight. The plane (12) ________ on time and (13) ________ in Madrid two hours later. Finally she (14) ______ a taxi from the airport to her hotel in the centre of Madrid.
Last Tuesday Lisa flew from London to Madrid. She got up at six o’clock in the morning and had a cup of coffee. At 6.30 she left home and drove to the airport. When she arrived, she parked the car and then went to the airport cafe where she had breakfast. Then she went through passport control and waitedfor her flight. The plane departed on time and arrived in Madrid two hours later. Finally she took a taxi from the airport to her hotel in the centre of Madrid.
Зверніть увагу, свідоцтва знаходяться в Вашому особистому кабінеті в розділі «Досягнення»
Всеосвіта є суб’єктом підвищення кваліфікації.
Співпраця із закладами освіти.
Дізнатись більше про сертифікати.