1) Spring is the second season of the year.
2) March , April and May are spring months.
3) March and May are long months. They have got thirty-one days. (31 days)
4) April is a short month. There are thirty days in it. ( 30 days)
5) In spring nature awakens from its long winter sleep.
6) Spring begins in March. The days get longer and the nights get shorter. It isn’t frosty, but it is cold in March. We can see the first snowdrops in the fields.
7) In April it isn’t cold, but it is cool. It often rains in April. In April we usually see the first leaves on the trees, green grass and the first flowers in the parks and in the streets. They are yellow daffodils. Birds come back from the south and begin to make nests. This is a month when people begin to plant trees.
8) May is a warm month. In May the weather is fine. The sky is blue, the sun shines, the birds sing in the trees. English people say, “ April rains bring May flowers”. We can see tulips, lilac in the parks and streets.
9) In spring we celebrate great holidays: the birthday of Taras Shevchenko, Easter, Mother’s Day, May Day.
Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу