Будь ласка, оцініть тест!
1. Guess the words with unscramble letters, write them. Mind the usage of the particle to and articles.
1. screrpieb - ____________
2. ralureg - _______
3. tapenit - _________
4. lusep - _____
5. correve - __________
6. medteimialy - ___________
7. ceivad - ______
8. nilsels - __________
2. Match two parts of the phrase.
to call in
to take blood
a bad cough
3. Unscramble the sentences
1. will be/ His cousin/when/at 5 o’clock/ playing tennis/I/tomorrow/come home.
2. as soon as/will be/ naughty daughter/ watching TV/she does/ My friend`s/her homework.
3. tomorrow/from 2 till 4 p.m./be sleeping/I shall not/the day after.
4. you/be translating/all day long/Will/an English text/tomorrow?
5. will be/ will be/taking a dog for a walk/ doing yoga/while/my sister/My husband and I/.
6. won’t/ she feels/tomorrow/because/in bed/Our mother/be staying/the whole day/well.
4. Fill in the gaps using the words from the boxes.
stay in bed
- Good morning, doctor!
- Good morning, madam. What’s the matter with you?
- I ________. I ________ and have a bad ________.
- Where does it ____ you?
- I’ve got a bad ________ and a ____ throat.
- Well, open your _____ and I’ll _______your throat. ___ Ah-a-a! OK. And now take the ___________ yourself. Let me see. It’s high. And your blood ________ is low. Do you feel ______?
- No, I don’t.
- You have caught ______, madam. It’s necessary for you to take some _________.
- Thank you, doctor.
- And you must ____________, drink much warm tea or milk with _____, and eat a lot of fruit and ___________. Come ______ me in three days, please.
- Ok, doctor. Goodbye!
5. Choose the correct variant. Fill in the gaps. Pay attention to the tense indicators.
1. How long _ (Варіанти:a, b, c) drafts tomorrow evening?
a) will you be playing b) will you playing c) will you play
2. I _ (Варіанти:a, b, c) my temperature at the moment.
a) take b) am taking c) will be taking
3. Which of the children _ (Варіанти:a, b, c) in the pond next week?
a) will swim b) will be swimming c) have swam
4. This morning our grandpa ______ bad and we _______ in a doctor._ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a) felt, call b) feel, called c) felt, have called
5. Jenny _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)blood pressure an hour ago.
a) didn`t take b) don`t take c) hasn`t taken
6. The doctor _______the patient when I ______him. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a) will examine, called b)was examining, called c) was examining, call
7. What kind of sport club _ (Варіанти:a, b, c) at 5 o'clock yesterday?
a) are you visiting b) will you be visiting c) were you visiting
8.Where __her elder daughter_________during two hours tomorrow? _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a) will, be working out b) will, work out c) will, working out
6. Correct the underlined mistakes and write only the correct variant.
1. Will you cleaning your flat the whole day tomorrow? ____________________
2. These pupils are not translate an interesting German text the day after tomorrow. __________________
3. Listen! Our little niece singing in the bathroom. __________
4. That hairdresser have bought unhealthy products in the nearest supermarket recently.___________
5. Her aunt`s son are not speaking on the phone when I met him yesterday.________________
6. Is the doctor examining his grandmother from 3 till 4 p.m. the day before yesterday? ________________________
7. Read the texts and do some tasks after reading.
1. Hi! My name is Sandra. It is winter now and it is often cold. I don’t really like the cold. So some days ago after spending much time with my friends in the city park I felt ill. I had a high temperature, a running nose and a sore throat. I also had a headache and a bad cough. My whole body was aching. My mother made me hot tea with lemon but that didn't help me much. She wanted to give me some vitamins too, but there wasn't any at home. My mother told me to stay in bed and called in a doctor. The doctor came, took off his coat and asked me some questions. He examined my throat, took my pulse, temperature and my blood pressure. Finally, he said that it was flu and told me to stay in bed and have some rest. He prescribed some cough medicine. He also asked me to follow his advice and to drink much water. I followed all the doctor's instructions and very soon I felt much better. I recovered in ten days and came back to my school.
2. Last Sunday Brian with his friends Tom and Colin went to a café after watching an interesting film at the cinema. His friends decided to eat a meat pizza with large Cola and Brian ordered fried fish with lemon and carrot juice. Then the boy and his friends went for a walk along busy city streets. At that moment, an hour after the meal Brian started to feel ill. He had a tummy ache and his pulse was low. Colin took a taxi and they came home quickly. There Tom called in a doctor immediately. When the doctor arrived he examined Brian, took his temperature and blood pressure. He said that Brian was not seriously ill and there was no call to worry about. In his opinion, that fish was not fresh, so the doctor prescribed him some vitamins and advised Brian to keep to a diet for some days. The boy followed the doctor’s advice and in two days he felt well. As a result, the boys went to have a good time and to ride their bikes merrily.
3. Not long time ago my cousin Michael and his wife Karen travelled to the Carpathian Mountains by plane. They wanted to spend their holidays in the wood, swimming in the mountain rivers and climbing the rocks. One day the weather was nice and it was not very hot outside. My relatives were climbing the rocks for some hours without any breaks. At one moment Karen felt dizzy and Michael said that his knee and back hurt badly. They decided to come back and call their best friend Jason. Jason arrived at their place by car immediately and took them to the hospital. The doctor examined both patients, felt their pulse and took blood pressure. He said that Karen’s pulse was very quick and Michael’s blood pressure was high. The doctor advised them to buy some vitamins at the chemist’s shop and to have some rest. Also the doctor said, it was a good idea to sleep well and to do some exercises before climbing the rocks.
Write down the proper name/names of the person/people from the text in order to make the statement true. You should fill in the gaps ONLY NAME/NAMES.
1) _____ ordered fried fish with lemon and carrot juice.
2) _________________ travelled to the Carpathian Mountains by plane.
3) ______doesn’t really like the cold.
4) _____ was not seriously ill and there was no call to worry about.
5) ______had a high temperature, a running nose, a headache and a bad cough.
6) _______had a high blood pressure.
7) ______recovered in ten days and came back to school.
8) _________________should sleep well and do some exercises before climbing the rocks.
9) _____followed the doctor’s advice and in two days he felt well.
Continue the sentences according to the text.
1. Sandra caught a flu spending time__________________________________
2. The girl came back to school____________
3. Colin took a taxi_____________________
4. The doctor said that Brian was__________________
5. The boy followed___________________ and _________________________
6. Michael and Karen wanted to spend __________________________, swimming ______________________and ___________________
7. Jason arrived at ______________________________and __________________________
8. It was a good _________________________before ___________________
1. Who loves team sports?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
2. Who wants to get more exercise?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
3. Who is going to be in a sports competition soon?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
4. Who plays badminton twice a week?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
5. Who goes jogging around the village now?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
6. Who cycled a lot in the past, but not now?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
7. Who cycles these days?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
8. Who is the best volleyball player?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
Рефлексія від 0 учнів
Будь ласка, оцініть тест!