Будь ласка, оцініть тест!
Write the words without any mistakes. Don't forget about the article or the particle "to".
a parchise __________
to do a perchise __________________
a goods _____
a siut ______
to chuse _________
a jymer ________
a pallower __________
a switshirt ____________
a nighty _________
Connect the words with their translation.
to pay in cash
to pay by credit card
a cash desk
to pay for
Translate the words.
поки, в той час як _____
цілий, повний _____
вчора цілий день _________________
весь чай ____________
весь день ____________
залежати від ____________
згідно з ____________
Connect the words with their definitions.
to be the right size or shape for someone or something
one of the standard measures according to which goods are made or sold
a style that is popular at a particular time, especially in clothes, hair, make-up, etc
available to buy in a shop
a person who buys goods or a service
the amount of money for which something is sold
the soft, thick hair that grows on the bodies of sheep and some other animals
a delicate, soft type of cloth made from a thread produced by silkworms, or the thread itself
animal skin treated in order to preserve it, and used to make shoes, bags, clothes, equipment, etc.
to put on a piece of clothing to discover if it fits you or if you like it
to try on
Match the tenses and the formulae for the different types of sentences.
The Present Simple / affirmative
The Past Simple / interrogative (general question)
The Present Continuous / negative
The Past Continuous / special question
The Past Simple / question to the subject
The Past Continuous / interrogative (general question)
The Present Simple / question to the subject
The Present Perfect / affirmative
The Present Continuous / special question
The Past Simple / negative
The Past Continuous / affirmative
The Past Simple / affirmative
The Present Perfect / special question
The Present Simple / interrogative (general question)
The Future Simple / interrogative (general question)
What … + am/is/are + Subject + Main Verb+ing + SPS
Will + Subject + Main Verb + SPS
Was/Were + Subject + Main Verb + ing + SPS
Subject + did + not + MainVerb + SPS
Do/Does + Subject + Main Verb + SPS
What … + was/were + Subject + Main Verb+ing + SPS
What … + have/has + Subject + Main Verb3/-ed + SPS
Subject + am/is/are + not + MainVerb + ing + SPS
Subject + MainVerb 2/-ed + SPS
Did + Subject + Main Verb + SPS
Subject + have/has + MainVerb3/-ed + SPS
Who … + MainVerb 2/-ed + SPS?
Subject + Main Verb(s/-es)+ SPS
Subject + was/were + MainVerb + ing + SPS.
Who … + Main Verb (s/-es) + SPS
Fill in the blanks with the present continuous or present simple or past simple.
1. Sarah ___________ (watch) a film at this moment.
2. I _____ (study) English every day.
3. We ____ (play) the guitar on Mondays.
4. My brother __________ (read) the newspaper now.
5. They __ (go) to the cinema every Saturday.
6. Peter ___________ (clean) the house at this moment.
7. My sister ___________ (speak) with her friend now.
8. We ___ (eat) an apple every morning.
9. Sarah _______ (watch) a film every night.
10. I _______(study) english the last year.
11. We ______ (play) guitar a week ago.
12. Peter _______ (clean) the house yesterday.
Choose the correct variant.
I ________________ (Варіанти:have finish, has finished, did finished, haven't finished) my homework yet.
My father is on the way. He _______________ (Варіанти:haven't arrived, hasn't arrived, didn't arrive, arrived) home yet.
I am not hungry. I have ____ (Варіанти:yet, now, just, ever) eaten.
I have never ____ (Варіанти:been, went, go, was) to Paris.
____ (Варіанти:Are, Were, Do, Have) you ever been to New York?
I am still working. I haven't finished my work _______ (Варіанти:already, yet, still, never).
I am looking for my pen. I _________ (Варіанти:have lost, lost, did lost, was lost) it.
During the two years David ________ (Варіанти:has has, has had, have had, have has) ten different jobs.
I _________ (Варіанти:was, have be, have been, had been) a teacher since 2002.
My friend ____________ (Варіанти:haven't seen, didn't see, hasn't see, hasn't seen) my new dress yet.
They __________ (Варіанти:knew, known, have known, has known) each other since last year.
I know what happened there. I _____________ (Варіанти:haven't heard, heard, have heard, hear) about it.
Complete the disjunctive questions. ВІДПОВІДАТИ ОСЬ ТАК: Yes, I am. No, he isn't і так далі. (ДОТРИМУЙТЕСЬ ПРАВИЛ ВЖИВАННЯ КОМИ ТА КРАПКИ)
You are a student, __________? (Так) __________
It isn't too cold today, _____? (Так, не холодно) _____________
He was at the concert, _________? (Так, був) ____________
You like chocolate, _________? (Так) __________
She arrived too late, __________? (Ні) _______________
Tom couldn't find the place, ________? (Ні, змогла) _______________
Henry and Juliet have just arrived, ____________? (Ні) _________________
Your little Angie can't walk yet, _______? (Так, не може) ______________
1. After the conference, I ___ that a man ___ the walls of the building._ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a. was seeing / was painting
b. saw / was painting
c. was seeing / painted
2. He was so angry that he ___ and ___. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a. was getting up / left
b. got up / was leaving
c. got up / left
3. I ___ the vase while I ___ the bookshelf. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.broke / was cleaning
b.broke / cleaned
c.was breaking / was cleaning
4. As soon as we walked into the room, we ___ a noise. Someone ____ my computer. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.heard / used
b.were hearing / used
c.heard / was using
5. The bus in which the football team ____ had an accident, but nobody ____. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.were travelling / died
b.travelled / died
c.were travelling / were dying
6. I ___ the party, but Sonia ___ to leave. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.was enjoying / was wanting
b.enjoyed / was wanting
c.was enjoying / wanted
The police ___ him while he ____ to escape._ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.caught / tried
b.caught / was trying
c.were catching / was trying
8. We ___ what to do, so we just called the police and ____._ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.didn't know / waited
b.weren't knowing / waited
c.didn't know / were waiting
9. When I last ___ her she ____ high-heeled shoes. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.saw / wore
b.was seeing / was wearing
c.saw / was wearing
10. The sun _____, so we ___ our clothes and got into the water. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c)
a.was shining / took off
b.shone / took off
c.shone / were taking off
Fill in the gaps with the correct past continuous and past simple forms of the verbs in brackets.
When I _______(arrive) at the station, Raimond ___________ (wait) for me. He ____________(wear) a nice black suit and he ___________ (hold) a red rose in his right hand. When I _______5 (get off) the train, he___6 (run) up to me and ______(kiss) me.
It ___________ (rain) heavily so he ________(take off) his jacket and___10 (put) it over my head. I ____1 (tell) Raimond to go to a café so that we could talk, but he ______2 (want) to go to another place.
While he ___________3 (drive), I ___________4 (look) at him. He 1___________(smile), but he also 1______6 (look) nervous.
He finally _______7 (stop) his car on the top of a hill with fantastic views. It was so wonderful. We _______ (get out) of the car, and he 1_______9 (kneel - ставати на коліно) in front of me and ____ (take) a ring out of his pocket. “Kathy, will you...” he said. “Listen, Raimond, I want to break up with you,” I told him.
1. A- Hello, what ______ your name? _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) is B) are C) am D) be
2. ______ name is John. And my ______ is Johnson. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) Your / surname B) My / surname C) I / surname D) I / name
3. My name is Lisa. _____Lisa Peterson. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) My am B) I is C) I am D) I
4. ________ are you from? Japan. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) When B) What C) Where D) Why
5. “_____ her name Eliza?” “No, _____ .” _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) What / it isn’t B) Is / she isn’t C) Is / it is not D) Is / it isn’t
6. He _____ his car every weekend. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) wash B) washes C) washing D) washed
7. Rosemary _____ three languages. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) speaks B) talks C) tells D) know
8. My dad _____ at 7 o’clock everyday. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) stands up B) looks up C) gets up D) jumps up
9. Isabel is a flight attendant. She _____ passengers. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) serve B) to serve C) serves D) serving
10. Their son _____ in this hospital. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) works B) begins C) starts D) likes
In winter Sheila _____ skiing and in summer _____ tennis. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) makes / plays B) goes / plays C) does / plays D) starts / *
11. My friend’s son _____ Turkish and English at university. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) has B) plays C) studies D) goes
12. A: _____ does Tony Blair live? B: In Great Britain. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) When B) Where C) What time D) How
13. _____ does your father do in his free time?_ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) Why B) What kind C) How many D) What
14. _____ _____ looks after money. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) A nurse B) A postman C) An accountant D) A dentist
15. __________ designs buildings. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) A pilot B) An architect C) An interpreter D) An engineer
16. He _____ listening _____ music. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) like / to B) likes / to C) likes / of D) likes / with
17. “How _____ he _____ to work?” “By car.” _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) do / go B) does / goes C) does / go D) does / play
18. Philippe _____ in London. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) work B) starts C) comes D) lives
19. “_____ he married?” “No, he _____.” _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) Is / doesn’t B) Does / isn’t C) Is / isn’t D) Does / is
20. “What _____ she do?” “She is an interpreter.” _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) is B) do C) does D) are
21. _____ he sleep well? _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) Has B) Have C) Do D) Does
22. It is half past eight. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) 8:30 B) 7:30 C) 18:30 D) 17:30
23. It is quarter past eight. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) 8:30 B) 7:30 C) 8:15 D) 17:15
24. It is five to nine. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) 9:55 B) 9:35 C) 8:55 D) 9:05
25. It is five past nine.
A) 9:55 B) 9:35 C) 8:55 D) 9:05
26. A friend of mine likes _____ on picnic at weekends. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) to go B) went C) goes D) go
27. I _____ my teeth every morning. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) brushing B) brush C) brushes D) to brush
28. _____ Kate live near Jane?
A) Is B) Are C) Do D) Does
29. His father _____ , but Bill’s father _____ smoke. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) smokes / don’t B) smokes / doesn’t C) smoke / don’t D) smokes / isn’t
30. My father _____ driving. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) doesn’t likes B) don’t likes C) doesn’t like D) don’t like
31. She _____ a bus to university. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) always takes B) always take C) takes always D) take always
32. I _____ to a football match every Sunday but my father _____ . _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) go / don’t B) goes / doesn’t C) go / doesn’t D) goes / don’t
33. Every year millions of people _____ The London Museum.
A) visit B) go C) come D) want
34. A: _____ languages do they speak? B: Just one. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) What B) How many C) How D) Which
35. Visitors _____ to India ‘s Independence Day from all over the world. _ (Варіанти:a, b, c, d)
A) visit B) come C) leave D) goes
Listen to the recording and do the task.
Betty's mother _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Cousin Robert _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Uncle Richard _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Betty's father _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Aunt Susan _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
stamps _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
soap _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
sandwiches _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
necklace _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
keys _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Read the dialogue and choose the correct item.
A I have to do both things because it's only a small shop.
B Just in the afternoon.
C Yes, I do. I really enjoy it.
D Most of them are very nice and work hard.
E I do. You must have friends too.
F No, because you meet lots of different people every day.
G Of course. You can come tomorrow.
H I started there three and a half years ago.
1 _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
2 _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
3 _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
4 _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
5 _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)
Read the text and answer the questions below.
to realise - усвідомлювати
accommodation - розміщення
exactly - саме, точно
a cave - печера
mud - багнюка
Hi, my name is Jack. A month ago I had no idea that on Sunday afternoon in July I'd be 50 metres above the ground and enjoying it. Now I looked down at the river far below me, and realised why people love rock climbing.
My friend Will and I arrived at the Activity Centre on Saturday evening. The accommodation wasn't great, but we had everything we need; beds, blankets and some food plus we were happy to be out of the city and in the fresh air.
On Sunday morning we met the other ten members of our groups. James came along with two friends, Harry and George, while sisters Maria and Sara came with Isabella. We came from many different places, so none of us knew the area.
We knew we were going to spend some time outdoors, but none of us was sure exactly how. Half of us spent the morning caving while the others went rock-climbing and then we changed at lunchtime. Will and I went to the caves first. Climbing out was harder than going in, but after a good deal of pushing, we went out at last - covered in mud, but pleased and excited by what I did.
1. What is the writer trying to do in the text? _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D)
A advertise the Activity Centre
B describe some people she met
C explain how to do outdoor sports
D say how she spent some free time
2. What can the reader learn from the text? _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D)
A when to depend on other people at the Centre
B how to apply for a place at the Centre
C what activities you can do at the Centre
D which time of year is best to attend the Centre
3. How do you think the writer might describe the weekend? _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D)
4. What do we learn about the group? _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D)
A Some of them were there before.
B They have already chosen their most favourite activities.
C Some of them already knew each other.
D They came from the same city.
5. Which of the following advertisements describe the Activity Centre? _ (Варіанти:A, B, C, D)
Choose True of False.
1. Jack didn't like the activities at the Activity Centre. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
2. Jack came to the Centre on Wednesday. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
3. The name of Jack's friend is William. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
4. The place where he lived was great. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
5. Maria and Sara are sisters. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
6. William and Jack visited the caves. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
Рефлексія від 8 учнів
Будь ласка, оцініть тест!