Будь ласка, оцініть тест!
Connect the parts of the words
Guess the riddles
1.Some old things are kept there, we go there, look at them, learn more information about them. ________
2. It is a building where actors show us different plays. _________
3.Usually we stay there at night when we come to another city or country. _______
4. It is a construction over the river. ________
5.It is situated in` the cities and it can be big or little, there is much water in it. __________
6. This is a place where you can get or send the letter_____________
7. When it is new and popular with young people it is ______
8.When something is very interesting to many people . _______
9.This is a place, an activity or a game outside the building. ________
10. A building where you can take books _________
Choose the correct endngs of the sentences
We can take books ______________ (Варіанти:at the museum, at the library)
People have tea or coffee_____________ (Варіанти:in the cafe, in the circus)
Our relatives always get letters __________________ (Варіанти:in the bank, at the post office)
We can meet their friends and relatives ______________ (Варіанти:at the stadium, in the church)
Women usualy buy skirts and dresses _____________ (Варіанти:in the shop, at the office)
Children play different games ______________ (Варіанти:at the railway, in the park)
We can buy fruit and vegetables __________________ (Варіанти:in the supermarket, at the hotel)
You can see splendid and modern pictures ______________ (Варіанти:in the shop, in the gallery)
There are a lot of chestnut trees along __________________ (Варіанти:Khreschatyk street, Dvortsova street)
Kyiv is famous for ___________________ (Варіанти:Big Ben, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra)
Fill in the verbs and change them according to the time tense
To paint, to cook, to study, to rest, to write, to speak, to water, to look, to play, to buy, to visit, to take a taxi.
A young seaman _______a great monument in the centre of Semferopol
My niece_______at the institute
My friend and I do not ____computer games after the lessons
I _____a composition about a famous modern singer last month
The boys did not ___apricots at the supermarket
Susan`s uncle ______at the Black Sea last summer
I ___a new film at the cinema
My grandmother ______a tasty pie
My elder brother did not _____the plants
These children`s father didn`t _____to their teacher
San did not _____a bridge over the river
Sarah usually ____________ to get to the airport.
Correct the sencences
1. The students (not to study) _____________a new subject last year.
2. Liz and her husband (to go) _________to the theatre at the moment.
3. The children (to wash)_____________________ their clothes the day before yesterday? – Yes, they …___ .
4. It (to take) ____us 10 minutes to get to the underground station.
5. How long (to take)____________ you to get to the office?
6. I (to read) ____some interesting stories about famous people the other day.
7. He (not can go )____________ by taxi because it was expensive for him.
8. His uncle usually (to stay)_____ at/on/in the most expensive hotels.
9. Who (to do shopping) _____________yesterday evening? – Our sisters …____ .
10. Linda (to answer)__________________difficult questions now? – No, she …______ .
Fill in with to be going to
I ___________by a new dishwasher
My mother ___________do shopping in the nearest supermarket
His brother not _______________read a new ,nodern book
Look! This bridge is great ________________you take pictures of it?
She ___________speak with the bank manager
We usually rest in the Crimea but this year we not________________rest there
Who wants to do shopping? Mag ___________do shopping
My sister`s husband is in the hospital, we ____________visit him there
Fins and correct the mistakes
Is Lenin Street longest in the city? ___________
The building of theis theatre modern and greater _____
You can to ___see the most interesting films in thi cinema
To __my opinion , the most romanticer ________place in the city is the park
The Intourist Hotel is most________ popular ____in people
There is___ a wonderful fountain in the square three years ago
I am going _____to go to the theatre today
They___ going to make a new bridge over the Dnieper
Mag is______ going to come next week
We ___to see a new monument in the square in the afternoon
That wonderful park is between (театр) and the hotel.___________ (Варіанти:the shop, the theatre, the school)
2. Portal is a (популярний)cinema in our town.________ (Варіанти:famous, splendid, popular)
3. You can see those high buildings (на розі) River Street.________________ (Варіанти:behind, opposite, at the corner of)
4. Telling the truth, I … the most popular theatres in different cities.______________ (Варіанти:like visit, like to visit, liked to visit)
5. There is … cinema opposite that fashionable hotel in our city.____________________ (Варіанти:comfortable, more comfortable, the most comfortable)
6. My cousin … wonderful flowers for the party now.__________ (Варіанти:buys, is buying, are buying)
7. Those children … in the open-air swimming pool._________________ (Варіанти:like to had fun, likes to have fun, like to have fun)
8. Jennifer … her friends for many years____________ (Варіанти:didn`t see, didn`t saw, didn`t watch)
9. Look! Our managers … in the nicest café in our town.__________ (Варіанти:is eating, are eating, are eat)
10. Go along this street and you can see a new fashionable school … High Street.________________ (Варіанти:behind, over, at the corner of)
11. Dan is not a hard-working student. But he … bad marks.___________________ (Варіанти:does not always get, don`t always get, doesn`t getting)
12. There are many … around this village._____________________ (Варіанти:higher mountains, high mountains, the highest mountains)
13. Last week my brother … me a letter. He … me that he saw many high buildings in London.__________ (Варіанти:write/told, wrote/tell, wrote/told)
14. Our manager is not working … . He … at the moment__________________________ (Варіанти:usually/ listened to music, now/ is listening to music, now/ listens to music)
15. to be popular _____ (Варіанти:in, with, about)
16. Look! That new fountain in the center of the square … very nice ._______ (Варіанти:Looking, look, looks)
17. Their relatives ___ (Варіанти:do, is, are)going to visit a modern gallery
18. This blackboard is … than that one.___________ (Варіанти:bigger, the largest, large)
19. Nicol … to be in the open air in a sunny day._____ (Варіанти:likes, like, liked)
20. Wich is not used with to be going to ________ (Варіанти:to do, to visit, to come)
21. Choose the correct one _________________ (Варіанти:The Dendropark, The Volkov Street, Kirov square)
22. Choose the correct one_____________ (Варіанти:in my mind, to my opinion, to my mind)
23. I ______ (Варіанти:taking, takes, took)me 10 minutes to get to the institute
24. I am going _______________ (Варіанти:to have a break, to have a rest, to have fun)in the Carpathians
25. I …________ (Варіанти:look, consider, see) that these games are the most interesting.
Read the text and the words to it. Be ready to do the tasks
My native town
a tourist ['tuərɪst] – турист
by the way – крім того
a quiet park – тихий парк
a public garden – сквер
My name is Polina and I’m thirteen years old. I live in Lviv. It is one of the biggest cities of our country. My city is very beautiful. All tourists of our city always want to visit many places of interest here. The main street is wide and busy; by the way, we can see many fashionable shops along the main street. Many people think that Lviv is a noisy city but there are a lot of quiet parks and public gardens in it.
There are many museums and theatres in Lviv as well, and sometimes I visit them with my parents and our family friends. One of our friends has got a comfortable café at the city square. People like to meet their friends and have rest there. They can listen to different kinds of music there, too.
There is one more place for rest not far from Lviv. There are some little but nice houses there, and we can see high trees among those houses. There is a little pond between the trees with a small bridge over it. We like to feed fish and take pictures there.
I’m proud of my city and I’m happy that I live here.
1. The girl’s name is Alina. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
2. Lvivis one of the biggest cities of our country. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
3. We can’t see many fashionable shops along the main street. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
4. There are no public gardens in this noisy city. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
5. The main street is wide and busy. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
6. My parents and I sometimes visit the museums and theatres of Lviv. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
7. One of our friends has got a comfortable hotel at the city square. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
8. A place with little and nice houses is far from Lviv. _ (Варіанти:T, F)
Reading task 2
Fill in the sentences with the words from the text
All tourists of our city always want to visit many __________________here.
by the way, we can see many ___________ shops along the main street
There is a little pond between the trees with a small ________________
It is one of ___________cities of our country.
We like to feed fish and _____________ there.
There are many ____________________ in Lviv
People like to meet their friends and _________there.
The main street is ____ and busy.
Watch the video and lern new words . Be ready to do the tasks
a mall [mɔːl] торговий центр
you should [ʃʊd] - вам слід
got it - зрозуміло
a grocery store [ɡrəʊs(ə)rɪ] - продуктовий магазин
walk through the park [θruː] - йти через
sure [ʃʊə] -звісно, звичайно
The girl is going to the theatre _ (Варіанти:T, F)
She knows the how to get to the mall_ (Варіанти:T, F)
The mall is very close_ (Варіанти:T, F)
The blue building is the mall_ (Варіанти:T, F)
Her friend needs mant things to buy _ (Варіанти:T, F)
The girl needs to go through the square_ (Варіанти:T, F)
The girl should go right when she leaves the house_ (Варіанти:T, F)
She must not go straight _ (Варіанти:T, F)
Listening task 2
Finish the sentences
I am going ___________
Go ________for about ____minutes
Then _________next to the grocery store
You should cross the street and ____________the park
You`ll see __________building
I should go _____when I leave the house
You see it`s very ____and close
I`ll call you if I ____help
Рефлексія від 11 учнів
Будь ласка, оцініть тест!