1. An increasing number of scientists are _______ that such adventures might soon become impossible.
2. Experts say we are at the _______ point. There’s less snow, less ice and glaciers are __________.
3. More than ____ meters of snow fell in winter.
4. With its all-year-round _____ caps, Germany’s highest mountain is a major tourist attraction.
5. His (Michael Krautblatter’s) area of expertise is __________ and landslides, _______ and natural hazards.
6. Devastation on this scale is _____________ in the region.
7. The helicopter has hardly any ____ to land here.
8. The lack of snow is becoming ...
9. The production of __________ snow costs the ____ quantities of water.
10. The ice is _______ faster: sometimes two, sometimes three ______ a year.
11. All trees require a specific temperature to ...
12. Between ________ and August, there was hardly any ____. His (Reto Dünser’s) meadow is completely _______.
13. If there’s not enough water, the cows _____ less and then produce less milk.
14. Tourism ___________ needs to change, and become more gentle and ___________.
Усі питання тесту базуються на документальному фільмі “Alpine Twilight: Europe without Glaciers”. Матеріал можна переглянути за посиланням: https://www.dw.com/en/alpine-twilight-europe-without-glaciers/av-49804299
Заповніть пропуски в кожному реченні.