Будь ласка, оцініть тест!
Match the pictures with the words
Translate the following geographical names and fill in the gaps.
Дніпро, Карпати, Сахара, Чорне море, Азовське море, США, північ, Темза, Тихий океан, Кримські гори.
....________________________ are situated in the west of Ukraine.
London stands on __________....
Odessa is situated on _____________... . It is a big port.
My English teacher visited ____________________________... last year.
Kyiv stands on ___________....
....__________________ is the largest and the widest.
Ukraine is washed by the Black Sea and _______________........
Are _____________________..... very high? - No, they are not.
Zhytomyr is situated in the _____.... of Ukraine.
.....__________is situated in Africa.
Add the missing letters in the words:
to be sit_at_d
to be f__nded
Match the parts of the sentences
Last year there were
They went to the village
When was this city founded?
I had nine hundred dollars
How much does
This city stands
Did you go to the forest last Sunday?
His aunt was born on
-In sixteen fifty-four.
this fashionable dress cost?
on a long river.
-Yes, we did.
1324 pupils at our school.
the fifth of April in nineteen seventy-five.
where their grandparents live
and I bought an expensive coat
Fill in the gaps. Put the verbs into The Present Simple, The Present Continuous, Past Simple or Past Continuous Tenses.
She (not/ to read)_______________ an interesting book while I was watching a boring film.
Look! He (to leave)__________ the house.
Who (to give) ____you twenty dollars two days ago?
She usually (to go)____ to school at 07.15
___your parents (to do shopping)______________ now?
___Nick (to paint) _____a picture two days ago?
Brian (not/ to ride a bike) ____________________ every day.
At the moment I (to write)__________ a test.
Our children (to tell)____________ funny stories the whole evening yesterday.
He (to translate)__________ that text last Monday.
____he always (to watch) _____new films at the cinema?
___Ann (to clean) _____the classroom the day before yesterday?
Open the brackets and out the verbs into the correct tense: Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Simple
1. We (to go) on a tramp last Sunday. ____
2. (Your brother to go) ___________________to the country with us last Sunday?
3. Granny (not to cook)______________ dinner now.
4. We (to cook) ______our meals on a fire last summer.
5. My sister (to wash) ______the dishes every morning.
6. When (you to go) _________to school?
7. What (you to prepare)_______________for breakfast yesterday?
8. (You to invite) _______________your cousin to stay with you last summer?
9. How (you to help)____________your sister last summer?
10. I (to send) ____a letter to my friend the day before yesterday.
11. Every morning on the way to school I (to meet)____ my friends.
12. My friend (to go) ____to the library every Wednesday.
13. He (not to go) __________to the country yesterday.
14. Why (you to go) __________to the shop yesterday?
15. We (to grow) ____tomatoes last summer.
16. What (you to do) _____________now?
17. He (to sleep) ___________now.
18. Where (your father to work) ____________________last year?
19. You (to go) ____to the south last summer!
20. He (not to watch) _____________TV yesterday.
21. Yesterday we (to write) _____a test-paper.
22. 1 (to buy) ______a very good book last Tuesday.
23. My granny (not to buy) ___________bread yesterday.
24. What (you to buy) ___________at the shop last month?
25. Don't make noise! Father (to work).__________
Define whether the sentence is right or wrong. Put + or -
She has millions of dollars _
The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv, it is the most big city of Ukraine._
Their parents was doing shopping yesterday in the evening. _
The Black Sea is situated in Ukraine. _
Do you walk to the forest last week? - No, I don't. _
Were we washing up at six o'clock? - No, we were'nt. _
Do your relatives go to Carpathians every year? _
Max was staying in the shop while I was choosing a blouse._
Is the Pacific Ocean is the widest and the biggest?_
My friend visits the village every week, but he doesn't like it._
I were born in the least region of our Motherland._
They chose one hundred and sixty-five goods the day before yesterday._
Choose the correct variant
Find the odd word in the line: a sea, a river, regional, a forest________ (Варіанти:regional, a forest, a sea, a river)
Choose the correct writing of Карпати _______________ (Варіанти:the carpathians, the Carpathians, the Carpethians)
Translate найбільш зручний ____________________ (Варіанти:more comfortable, the more comfortable, the most comfortable)
Choose the right preposition to be washed....__ (Варіанти:by, in, to)
Last year I visited...____________________________ (Варіанти:United States of America, the United States of America, the united states of America)
Mike is visiting his friends in Kyiv..._________ (Варіанти:yesterday, every day, now)
Our granny .... (to cook) the best borsch yesterday in the evening.___________ (Варіанти:was cooking, is cooking, cooks)
Correct the mistake in the Pasific Ocean _____________ (Варіанти:Okean, Pacific, Pasific Ocean)
Find the extra phrase: to try smth on, at a reasonable price, to border on, to pay by credit card _____________________ (Варіанти:to try smth on, at a reasonable price, to border on, to pay by credit card)
Translate Я зробив домашнє завдання вчора ___________________________ (Варіанти:I do my homework yesterday, I did my homework today, I did my homework yesterday)
The comparative degree from narrow is___________ (Варіанти:more narrow, narrower, narrowest)
Define the tenses: While Elisa was choosing new clothes , I was washing my car. ________________________________ (Варіанти:Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Continuous)
Choose the right writing of носити-носив ______________ (Варіанти:to wear-wore, to wear-weared, to were-wore)
What tense has SPS like now, Look!, at the moment? __________________ (Варіанти:Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Continuous)
Their parents (to pay) for this house three hundred dollars a week __________ (Варіанти:paid, pay, are paying)
Define the tense: Susan didn't visit the aunt in the village. _______________ (Варіанти:Past Continuous, Past Simple, Present Simple)
Find the word with the mistake: Lviv is sitauted in the North of Ukraine.____________ (Варіанти:розташований, північ, Україна)
Translate триста тисяч вісімдесят:__________________________________ (Варіанти:three thousand and eighty, three hundred thousands and eighty, three hundred thousand and eighty)
Find the extra word: lake Baikal, the Thames, the Dnieper___________ (Варіанти:the Thames, the Dnieper, lake Baikal)
Choose the right preposition: Kyiv stands....the Dnieper.__ (Варіанти:in, on, at)
Choose the right answer to the question: Was Lily making purchases at 5 p.m.?_______________ (Варіанти:-Yes, she was., -Yes, she did., -Yes, she made.)
The superlative degree of funny: ____________ (Варіанти:the funnyest, funnier, the funniest)
Finish the sentence: When I was in London, I saw .... __________________ (Варіанти:hundreds of people, hundred of people, hundreds people)
The formula of the Past Simple Tense: _______________ (Варіанти:S+ SPS+Ved/V2, S+ Ved + SPS, S+ Ved/V2 + SPS)
Make a question to the underlined word: She bought her dress for six hundred euros. __________________ (Варіанти:What she bought?, What did she buy?, Where did she buy?)
One million three thousand and five ________ (Варіанти:10030005, 1000305, 1003005)
Translate змінювати - змінив _________________ (Варіанти:to change-changed, to change-chagd, to change-chang)
Put the verb in the correct tense: The pupils (to want) to visit the Black Sea. ___________ (Варіанти:are wanting, wants, want)
Choose the right word: Their house is ...___________ (Варіанти:highter, higher, the highest) than yours.
Look! He is leaving the office! __________________ (Варіанти:Past Simple, Present Simple, Present Continuous)
Read the text and do the following tasks.
Ukraine is our Motherland. It is the biggest country in Europe. It is situated in the Eastern Europe. The territory of Ukraine is about 603,700 square kilometers. It borders on 7 countries. The population of our country is about 44 million people. It’s washed by the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. Ukraine is larger than France and Great Britain but smaller than the USA.
Ukraine has the Carpathians and the Crimean Mountains. The Carpathians are higher than the Crimean Mountains. There are many rivers and forests in the mountains. The Dnieper is the main river of the country; and it’s the third longest river in Europe. There are many other rivers in Ukraine: the Dniester, the Desna, the Donets and the Buh.
The biggest cities in Ukraine are Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Dnipro, Donetsk. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine. It is very beautiful. There are also many towns and villages in Ukraine.
Read the sentences and define if they are true or false.
1. Ukraine is the biggest country in Europe._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
2. Ukraine is situated in the Western Europe. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
3. The territory of Ukraine is 503,700 square kilometers. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
4. It borders on 7 countries._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
5. The population of the country is about forty-seven million people._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
6. There are three seas in Ukraine._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
7. Ukraine is larger than USA. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
8. There are only the Carpathian Mountains in Ukraine._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
9. The Carpathians are higher than the Crimean Mountains._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
10. There are many rivers in Ukraine. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
11. The biggest cities in Ukraine are Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Cherkasy._____ (Варіанти:true, false)
12. The capital city of Ukraine is Lviv. _____ (Варіанти:true, false)
Name the regions of Ukraine. Choose the names from the list.
Kropyvnytskyi, Kherson, Lutsk, Zhytomyr, Dnipro, Sumy, Uzhhorod, Kharkiv
Read te text and do the task.
The USA is situated in the central part of the North American continent. It borders on Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It is washed by the Atlantic Ocean in the east, by the Pacific Ocean in the west and by the Gulf of Mexico in the south.
The present territory of the USA consists of three parts. The USA and Alaska are situated in North America. The Hawaii are situated in the central part of the Pacific Ocean.
The territory of the country is about 9,400,000 km2. Its population is about 256 million people.
It is a country of mountains and valleys and deserts. About one half of the territory in the west is occupied by the Cordilleras. In the east there are the Appalachian Mountains.
The Rocky Mountains are situated from Alaska through Canada and the USA to Mexico.
The Great Lakes are situated in the north-east of the country. They are Lake Ontario, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Superior, Lake Michigan. The largest rivers of the USA are the Mississippi, the Missouri, the Columbia, the Colorado, and the Yukon. American rivers have very expressive names: the Snake River, the Milk River, the Green River, the Sweetwater River, the White River.
continue the sentence.
1) The Mississippi, the Missouri, the Columbia, the Colorado, and the Yukon are ______________________________
2) The population of the USA is _______________________________________ people. (ЦИФРИ СЛОВАМИ)
3) The USA borders on Mexico ______________
4) Lake Ontario is situated _________________________________
5) The Hawaii are situated _____________________
6) There are two main mointains in the USA. They are _________________and ___________________________
Listen to the text and do the tasks.
picturesque [ˌpɪkʧ(ə)'resk]- мальовничий
a bank - берег
a square [skweə]- площа
a concert ['kɔnsət] hall - концертний зал
an underground ['ʌndəgraund] station - метро
The text is called ....____.
It is ...___ of the most _________cities in the world.
Kyiv is the ...._______of Ukraine.
The....__________ of Kyiv is ...._____ million people.
It is situated on the banks of ...___________river.
The main....______is called Khreschatyk.
Kyiv is a modern European ....____.
There is a railway station, an airport, and ........____________.
Mark what information was said in the text
Рефлексія від 0 учнів
Будь ласка, оцініть тест!