1. It’s none of my business but I think you ... accept this job offer. I’ve heard there’s too much turnover.
2. ... I throw a party for you and invite your crush?
3. ... I apply for a job right now? — I don’t think you ... Complete your Bachelor’s degree first.
4. You ... have told your friends that you had changed your mind. You’ve simply let them down.
5. The Board of Directors ... hold a meeting at least once a year.
6. How often ... I feed my cat?
7. You ... pass! (“The Lord of the Rings”).
8. ... we conduct a pilot survey to see how the questionnaire works? — Yes, you definitely ...
9. Applicants ... remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
10. We ... overcome all the hindrances in our way.
Fill in the gap in each sentence with shall (shall not, shanʼt) or should (should not, shouldnʼt). Write your answer in the space below.