1. The global climate is changing faster than expected, and the effects are already ...
2. There’s still no ________________ definition for terms such as “climate refugee”.
3. The biggest CO2________ are the big industrial nations, above all China and the United States.
4. Every year, this community has been sinking ___________ centimeters deeper into the sea.
5. Every year, _________________ destroy many potato plants, which is all Pilar and her family grow on their fields.
6. He’s (David) just earned 65 dollars cash ...
7. Arizona has a desert climate and a ______ lack of water.
8. He’s (Todd Miller) been observing developments at the U.S. — Mexican border ...
9. We (researchers) are going to initiate a long _______ and see how the _________ behaves.
10. If sea levels keep rising, not just his (George’s) home, but the entire _______________ could be submerged.
Усі питання тесту базуються на документальному фільмі “Displaced. Drought and Floods: The Climate Exodus”. Матеріал можна переглянути за посиланням: https://www.dw.com/en/displaced-drought-and-floods/av-52184798
Заповніть пропуски в кожному реченні.