1. ... the schedule is approved, we will start our first aid training classes.
2. ... my colleague’s help, I wouldn’t have recovered from a nervous breakdown.
3. They agreed to review my article ... I contribute solely to the ASJPG journal.
4. ... a power outage, immediately unplug all electrical devices and appliances in your home.
5. We need to cut down on plastic as soon as possible, ... our world’s oceans will have more plastic in them than fish.
6. Have enough drinking water and some non-perishable foods ... the power goes out.
Choose the correct option. Sometimes more than one answer is possible.