1)Choose the correct variant:
have been swimmуing
have been swimming
have been swiming
has be drinking
has been drinking
has been drinnking
has been learning
has be learning
has been learnning
2) Choose the right negative form:
They have not been surfing the net all morning.
They no have been surfing the net all morning.
Mummy has not been cooking all morning.
Mummy has no been cooking all morning.
I been have not shopping for a long time.
I have not been shopping for a long time.
3) Identify and write the type of sentences (positive, negative, question):
1. I have been waiting here for 2 hours.
2. Sally has not been drinking tea for a long time.
3. Has Sam been shopping for 3 hours?