1) Choose the correct variant:
has been workking
has been workinng
has been working
has been running
has be running
has been runing
have been draweing
have been drawing
have be drawing
2) Choose the right negative form:
She has been no painting for 2 days.
She has not been painting for 2 days.
Mummy has not been cooking all morning.
Mummy has no been cooking all morning.
John has not been sending SMS since Friday.
John has been sending not SMS since Friday
3) Identify and write the type of sentences (positive, negative, question):
1. I have been waiting here for 2 hours.
2. Have they been surfing the Net all morning?
3. Has Sam been shopping for 3 hours?
4) Choose the right variant:
Carl has not been listening to the teacher for the last ten minutes.
Carl have not been listening to the teacher for the last ten minutes.
We have not been phoning the whole evening.
We have not been phoned the whole evening.
My father has not been preparing dinner.
My father has not be preparing dinner.
5) Write the full verb form of Present Perfect Continuous:
1. We in Greece since last August. (live)
2. It since I came home. (rain)
3. Frank for the last 20 minutes. (dream)
5) Write the correct variant of these sentences. Use punctuation marks at the end of the sentences:
1. How long has been he waiting for her?
2. Have Andy been working on the blue car?
3. Have been you sleeping the whole morning?
7) Choose the right sentence:
Henry has being doing a lot of work for charities since the mid - nineties.
Henry has been doing a lot of work for charities since the mid - nineties.
Henry have been doing a lot of work for charities since the mid - nineties.
He has been not playing football for 5 years.
He hasn't been playing football since 5 years.
He hasn't been playing football for 5 years.
Has they been talking to Jim?
Have they been talked to Jim?
Have they been talking to Jim?
8) Write the verb form:
1. Sally’s eyes are red. She all evening. (cry)
2. Andrew for 4 months here. (not work)
3. She a red dress all evening. (wear)
9) Make up negative sentences using full negative verb forms and full stops at the end of the sentences:
1. They have been planning the trip for 2 months.
2. I have been running this website since 1999.
3. I have been waiting for my client for 2 hours.