Level A2+. Nikola Tesla. The Inventor of Modern Life
I. Listen for the first time and match:
e.of the light bulb
II. Listen for the second time and choose True or False.
1. Tesla’s work with molecules and his inventions changed our life. _________
2. Nikola Tesla was born at midday during an electrical storm. _________
3. He was born in the second half of the 19th century. ______
4. He was a child prodigy. ______
5. Tesla invented his first machine when he was 14. ______
6. He studied in Europe and then worked as an engineer. ________
7. In 1884, he travelled to Australia. _________
8. He arrived in the States with only $40 in his pocket. _________
9. In the UK, Thomas Edison worked for Tesla. _________
10. Tesla left Edison because of contrasting ideas and low pay. ________
11.He had an amazing memory but he was bad at languages. ________
12.Thanks to his ideas, Tesla made a fortune. __________
13.Being a strange man, Tesla started work in the morning and always worked in the dark.
14.The scientist died after the beginning of the Second World War. ________
Максимальна кількість балів = 20
1c, 2f, 3a, 4e, 5b, 6d
1.False, 2.False, 3.True, 4.True, 5.False, 6.True, 7.False, 8.False, 9.False, 10.True, 11.False, 12.False, 13.False, 14.True.
Відображення документу є орієнтовним і призначене для ознайомлення із змістом, та може відрізнятися від вигляду завантаженого документу.
Будь ласка, оцініть матеріал!