1) Choose the correct answer. How many or How much?
1. How muchHow many sugar do you usually eat?
2. How muchHow many apples are there in the bag?
3. How muchHow many meat did you buy?
2) Choose the right word for each sentence.
Do you play
This car uses
3) Choose the right sentence.
There weren't many cars in the street.
There wasn't much cars in the street.
There weren't much cars in the street.
I bought a lot of presents for my friends.
I bought much presents for my friends.
I bought a lot of present for my friends.
Did you get many sleep last night?
Did you get much sleeps last night?
Did you get much sleep last night?